Hi Everyone! My husband and I are making a cross country move this week after house sitting (and living out of boxes) for the last two months. This is why I haven’t been able to create new videos, and you may have seen some repetitive daily wraps… my recording space is non-existent and most of my scarves are packed away! That being said, I have been thinking a lot about your requests, ideas, and suggestions… and have great hopes for where Wrapunzel can go once we settle into our new place!
Here are some of my ideas and goals, based on your comments and requests:
– Clothing matching and style suggestions. I am planning on doing posts showing how I match outfits to scarves… I am very excited to do this! Even though I am by no means a fashionista, I have realized that perhaps the fact that I am a working woman who needs to find (very) affordable clothing AND wrap amazing scarves around my head makes it even more important that I share what I know.
– More giveaways! I am stunned by how successful our two giveaways have been, and how they have brought this community closer together. I am hoping to do many more!
– Personalized attention. I am hoping to do one on one consultations, troubleshooting, and personalized scarf selecting for ladies that are interested. I am also looking forward to doing many more scarf wrapping workshops, which is a great chance to get hands on experience!
– Measurements. I will get a measuring tape and share with you the dimensions of the ideal head wrapping scarves. This is a promise 😛
– A chance for you to buy head coverings. I seem to have a magnetism/gift for finding beautiful and affordable scarves and matching them with accessories. And I shouldn’t be the only person benefitting from this. A huge chunk of women seem to stumble on this site, think that I am selling these creations and are disappointed to find out that I am not. I will figure out a way to make this happen for you… looking forward to this!
– Video tutorials. You ladies love watching them, and I love making them. You can look forward to watching my do many more tichel ties… and as requested, I will show you more side and back views!
– More lady wrap stars from around the world!
So… this is what I have been thinking about and looking forward to! I would like to open up the comments section of this post to hear what you think about these ideas, and if you have other suggestions. By the end of August I should able to get most of these ideas off the ground. Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance!